Thursday, July 19, 2007

Forever Together Best Friends I Love You

I’m so bored
I don’t have a life
I copy-paste fwds from my work inbox
Because I am bored
I don’t have a life
I chose a very new topic today
I will talk about friends.
Love of friends
Care of friends
Sweet touch of friends
Music in the eyes of friends
Please, everyone be my friend
I am a good friend
I’ll do anything you want
I promise

I am writing a pointless entry that will add nothing to no one and I am reflecting no depth in thought whatsoever and I can’t even spell. I am embarrEsed, the email did wOke me up and I should not procastinate. My friend you will always be in my heart and I would also like to thank my other friends and their friends for being my friends in friendship, for ever and ever. Oh and I'm still stuck in the previous century.

"I love you
You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha this one cracked me up :P