Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Love Letter


Dear Steve,

As I type this on my baby, my Macbook Pro, I can't help but think how miserable the world would be without your revolutionary ideas and far-sighted vision. My iPhone just arrived today, and it is truly a piece of art. It is like the David of cellphones. In fact, I think it's in a league of its own; calling it a cellphone is an understatement. I can't believe the haters claim that the design is stolen from the Prada phone. I've seen that thing and apart from the huge screen they are nothing alike. It doesn't even have OSX. But what can you do, haters gonna hate and players gonna play!

Steve, although I am in Bahrain, I was not gonna wait for 2 more years until I get an iPhone (they only got the Blackberry last year!!! Can you believe it?!) Trust me, I wanted to be one of those people lined up for days in front of the Apple Store so bad, but I guess I will save it for your next invention ;). Instead, I - well, my lovely parents! - shelled more than $1000 dollars for the iPhone and the AT&T contract plus shipping. It sounded crazy to many of my friends and work colleagues, especially since I will have to pay international calling rates, but Batelco sucks anyway! And I know deep in their hearts they are burning with jealousy. Plus, It would go so well with my new Porsche Carrera that daddy got me for my 23rd birthday :D 

Oh Steve, I seriously had an iOrgasm once my eyes laid on it. It is the smooth outline, the sophisticated simplicity, and the plethora of choices that were never seen before are now right in my hands!  I feel like I'm Aladdin and I found my magical Lamp. Steve, you are my genie in an iPhone. Marry me please!!!

Love 4ever,
Chick xxxxx

P.S. Even if you made a robot that shits i'd get it. You can do no wrong in my eyes :)
P.S.S. Microsoft sucks. Vista is utter crap! Don't get me wrong though, I have never used it. As if!

2 comments:

amal said...

"P.S. Even if you made a robot that shits i'd get it. You can do no wrong in my eyes :)"

hilarious :p

Ammaro said...

i dont know whether i sense sarcasm or true sincerity here