Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How I fell in love with B.B. Mattoo

I was driving my feathered buggy - a vehicle that would easily eclipse the spectacle projected by any batmobile - through the streets of Namana (not to be confused with a city with a similar name) when someone threw a bar of chocolate, spiked with actual spikes, and punctured the three lonely wheels of my chicky-mobile.

To my rescue came B.B., son of a Mr. MATTOO.

This was the first time in which I felt utter.... capriccioso. I also thought that his name was very becoming for a crayon parrot and agreed to date him when he finally asked me out three weeks later (just as I was ready to give up on waiting for him to ask).

4 comments:

amal said...

..touching..!
*sniff*

Ammaro said...

he sure took his time

June said...

Ahh, I love budding romances.

Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

I have a very similar parrot, not made of crayons though, and I fell madly in love with it... maybe I should post a few more pictures of him tomorrow?!

Brilliant satire though, keep it up!